Denim on Denim | OOTD

Heeeellooooo!

This past Sunday, my friends and I decided to take an adventure around the city and snap a few pics along the way. I decided to experiment a little and wear denim on denim, something I usually would shy away from (I'm pretty wild, I know).

Anyways, I liked how my outfit turned out and figured I would share it with you guys as well! Hope you enjoy.

Found a pretty cool church while wandering around the city. Photo taken by my friend Ruby. 7.17.16.

This wall looked like it was straight outta Spain.

Actually candid for once. Photo taken by Ruby. 7.17.16.

Outfit details:
Top: American Eagle
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Backpack: La Salla (local leather shop in Rome)
Shoes: Marshalls
Bracelets: Vintage/Bourbon and Bowties



Comments

  1. Nice pictures !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/07/chester-barrie-lcm-ss17-presentation.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment