Northern Lights | Summer OOTD

Hey guys!

So, a couple of weeks ago (I know, I'm late. Surprise!) my friend Lauren and I went on a mini adventure and took some pretty good shots of our outfits that day. After stopping by Goodwill and picking up some amazing finds (mom jeans and high-waisted denim shorts from heaven), we stopped by some of our local art museum's outdoor exhibits. We couldn't pass up the photo op, so we took a few pics before heading to a nearby coffee shop for a cappuccino (me) and a matcha water (Lauren). After enjoying our drinks, we returned to Lauren's place to distress our newfound denim.

Details on my outfit will be below. I hope you enjoy!
Me in front of a beautiful, three-sided rainbow sculpture. Name/artist unknown. 5.23.16.


Me strolling around the mirrored branches of another outdoor sculpture. Name/artist unknown. 5.23.16.


Outfit Details:
Top: Brandy Melville
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Choker necklace: Forever  21



Other pictures from the day:

Cappuccino from my favorite local coffee shop. Pic taken by me. 5.23.16.


Lauren and I being stupid, as usual. 5.23.16.

Comments